Saturday, May 9, 2020

About the Trampoline History Blog



Welcome! My Trampoline History Blog is dedicated to celebrating the events, people and athletes who contributed to the success of the trampoline as a sport.
 
Boston Sporting Goods Show 1954
L-R: Frank LaDue, Dagmar, Annie and George Nissen

I am Dagmar Munn, the daughter of George Nissen, who is the inventor of the modern trampoline. During my childhood, my family performed in a trampoline act called "The Nissen's" promoting trampolines throughout the world. This gave me a wonderful opportunity to meet many of the trampoline’s early pioneers and witness trampolining grow to become both a thriving business and a sport.

You can follow the complete history of my father's company: the Nissen Trampoline Company at my other blog: NissenNews - - where I post a complete archive of company newsletters beginning with the year 1957.

Many of my vintage trampoline films are included in various posts. Or, you can see my entire collection of trampoline videos on my YouTube channel at: Trampoline History Videos 

Where to begin reading posts?
You can go to this grand Index of all my blog posts, or use the tabs at the top of this page.

-----------------------
Also, follow and “Like” my Trampoline History Page on Facebook!

-----------------------------------------------------
Dagmar (Nissen) Munn
Trampoline History Blogger














2 comments:

  1. Dear Dagmar,

    I am writing you about your YouTube video " TRAMPOLINE HISTORY - a Quest for perfection ".

    I work in a french cinema production company names UFO and I'm looking for the rights's holder of the of this film ; it should be either Dick Gates or SETAG educational film, and I can't find them online.

    please write me at paul@ufo-production.com if you have any clues on how to contact them

    Kind regards,

    Paul Cangemi
    UFO Production

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paul, I will email you some helpful contacts. Dagmar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted soon.